SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 12, 2018 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Joael Harbi, Solutions Architect at CBS Interactive, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s Validate conference on October 2-5th 2018.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists and each other. Sessions focus on technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts. The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
During Harbi’s presentation titled, “The Road to Clean Data,” she will discuss Tracking Implementation Strategies, QA best practices, Report Validating and more. Her presentation will expound upon the importance of all tracking tags needing to be strategized and validated properly in order to ensure accurate and effective data reporting.
With over a decade of experience in the tech and analytics industry, Harbi’s experience ranges from working with innovative start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Her specialties lie within digital analytics, tracking solutions, optimization and performance marketing across various platforms. Utilizing her experience, she has managed to work with the top entertainment, retail, technology, and automotive industry leaders managing unique visitors in the tens of millions.
“Joael Harbi is a Digital Analytics Veteran. The immense amount of experience that she brings to the table is outstanding; we are looking forward to hearing her highly anticipated presentation at Validate 2018.” Said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
The list of guest speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Elizabeth “Smalls” Eckels, President at Smalls Analytics
- Chris Burkard, Explorer, Photographer, Speaker and Author
- Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Tim Crandley, Marketing Technology & Transformation Leader at Holland America Line
- Drew Isaacs, Principal at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technical Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
- Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
- Adam Jenkins, President at Digital IQ, INC
- Dan Roden, Corporate Evangelist at Domo
Harbi will speak at Validate on October 3, 2018. To register and attend this event, follow this portal: Validate 2018
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.