SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 18, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Jennifer Yacenda, Senior Director, Strategic Consulting, North America at Digital IQ, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
As an analytics architect with over 10 years of experience in strategic leadership, Yacenda brings a wealth of insight concerning the role of data in creating meaningful experiences for customers. Her background in travel and hospitality has helped her see firsthand the impact analytics insights have on the online and offline experiences companies offer.
Yacenda’s session at Validate is titled “Justifying the Investment in Analytics,” and she will be discussing how power analytics users can advocate for analytics and move their organizations along the analytics maturity curve. She will also show how companies can establish benchmarks to minimize the impacts of bad data.
Said Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint, concerning Yacenda’s presentation, “The value of data is more often a subject of lip service than the substance of real action. We’re excited to have an experienced analytics practitioner like Jennifer speak to the importance of taking action on clean data. She’ll be one among many great speakers at Validate this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- And more
Yacenda will speak at Validate on September 18, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey