SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 12, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Jason Thompson, co-founder at 33 Sticks, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is an online event expected to attract more than 5,000 digital marketers, analysts and other data-driven professionals. As an online event, ObservePoint is able to host a high volume of attendees with no cost to register, enabling interested professionals to register and participate from all over the world.
“The Analytics Summit gives companies a chance to sharpen their axe when it comes to data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “When companies correctly apply data, they set themselves apart from the competition. That’s what this event is all about: helping organizations combine the right expertise, technology and vision for the future to compete in the digital world.”
Jason Thompson will be presenting one of the 25 sessions offered by industry influencers and thought leaders. Presenters will address top technologies, trends and techniques for succeeding with data in 2018.
Thompson will be presenting “Zen and the Art of Sustainable Implementations.” Concerning his own topic, Thompson said, “Companies and analysts alike need to get out of their comfort zone of building analytics implementations. At some point in time, you actually need to start making informed business decisions from the data you collect.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Thompson will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey