SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 31, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Jason Thompson, Co-Founder at 33 Sticks, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
Thompson will be discussing a recent hot topic in the analytics industry: how to convince your boss of the need for a data layer.
Elaborating on his topic, Thompson said, “Having access to a proper data layer provides tremendous flexibility when it comes to quickly piloting new marketing platforms—allowing for quicker decision-making which in turn leads to quicker realization of value generated by deploying proven marketing technologies.”
The 2016 virtual Analytics Summit brings together 30+ thought-leaders and analytics experts who will share tips and tricks, best practices, technical deep-dives and other industry insight. Registrants can attend breakout sessions, keynote addresses and panel discussions online, from the comfort of their own office spaces.
“We are excited to have Jason participating and are especially excited about his topic discussing the need for a data layer. At ObservePoint, we have seen the massive difference having a solid data layer can make for an organization’s data quality and governance strategies, and Jason is the perfect speaker to address this important issue,” Chris Baird, ObservePoint’s VP of Marketing, said of Thompson’s session at the event.
Sharing the main stage with Thompson at this event will be:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
This virtual Analytics Summit is a one-day event taking place on November 17, 2016. Interested in attending? Register here: http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.