SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 9, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
As a Forrester analyst, McCormick focuses on how customer data can drive transformation in business. He frequently advises for company leaders regarding how they can use big data and advanced analytics approaches to achieve sustained market differentiation.
McCormick’s session is titled “Thrive In the Age of The Customer With Data And Insights” and will address how insights-driven companies are leveraging data and analytics technologies at scale to deliver sustained market differentiation. He will also participate in an industry expert panel to discuss new trends, technologies, and techniques in the industry.
“James’ extensive research about how customer insights affect digital transformation makes him one of the heaviest-hitters among the speakers addressing analytics practitioners at Validate this year,” says Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint.
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Joy Driscoll Durling, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Elizabeth Small Eckles, President at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Jeff Reeck, Analytics Architecture Manager at Texas Instruments
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Tom Loomes, Head of Digital Data & Marketing Technology at RS Components
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- And more
McCormick will speak at Validate on September 19, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey