SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 6, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, will be joining ObservePoint Co-founder, John Pestana, for a keynote at the 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is a virtual event where analysts, marketers, developers and other data-driven professionals can discover new tips, technology and trends to jumpstart the data practices in their organizations.
McCormick and Pestana will deliver their session alongside 25 other speakers from top tech companies, analytics firms and industry-leading brands.
The two presenters’ session, titled “Digital Intelligence: The Strategy For Engagement Success With Data, Analytics & Tech,” will address the topic of how to build digital intelligence in an organization.
As defined by Forrester Research, digital intelligence is “the capture, management, and analysis of customer data and insights to deliver a holistic view of customers’ digital interactions for the purpose of continuously optimizing business decisions and experiences as customers digitally engage across the customer life cycle” (Build Digital Intelligence For Your Insights-Driven Business, Forrester Research, August 2017).
Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the presentation, “We’re excited to be putting on another annual Analytics Summit, and to have industry thought leaders like James to present alongside the ObservePoint team. Historically this summit has been a watering hole for the top analytics and digital marketing minds, and we’re ready to give them a platform to share their insights.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
McCormick and Pestana will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, just follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey