SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 16, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava, will be speaking at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a premiere, online event that brings together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and app analytics professionals in a virtual forum to hear from 20+ leaders and innovators in the field of mobile and app analytics.
Simmon’s session, “Focused Analysis For Better Marketing Decisions,” focuses on ways to improve analysis of your already existing data to receive better insights and save costs.
“Reviewing dozens of client accounts has revealed that most advertisers can expect to save between 10% and 35% on their mobile ad spend, simply by analyzing the data they are already tracking,” Simmons said about his presentation topic.
“Attribution data already holds many insights,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Simmons talks about ways to eliminate unneeded spending, improve targeting precision, and understand mean-time to install (MTTI) by network in order to gain better actionable insights when it comes to your data.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following professionals:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Grant Simmons will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. This conference is free to attend. To register, follow the online portal here: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.