SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 20, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder of Singular, will speak at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
Eliashiv’s session is titled, “The Mobile Marketing Stack Demystified: Drive Results Through Data,” and is centered on helping companies make sense of the mobile marketing stack to help fuel success.
“Consumers go through a lot of different journeys. Many engage with brands across multiple mediums, such as desktop, mobile, TV. The challenge is even greater now because you need to understand not only how you collect all this data but also the customer journey,” said Eliashiv of his topic. “How do you track user engagement? How do you know if a user touched a specific channel? Complication only rises at that point.”
“Since the digital marketing landscape is growing so quickly, marketers now face an overwhelming amount of data,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Eliashiv’s presentation is about the marketing stacks of the big, successful brands and how to learn from their successes to upgrade your marketing strategy in a way that is fueled by data.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit brings together over 5,000 app analytics professionals and mobile app marketers to hear from 20+ leaders in the industry present on many different topics. This free, online event is hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit is also host to the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Gadi Eliashiv will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register and attend this free conference, just follow the online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.