SILICON SLOPES, Utah — July 15, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that a team of analytics experts from Bancroft Digital will be speaking at Validate 2019. The Bancroft team will be comprised of the following individuals:
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant
This team brings a wealth of analytics experience to their presentation, having worked closely with companies like Google, EA, Expedia, Asics, and VMWare, among others. The session, titled “Several Archetypes Walk into a Bar...” will cover how cross-discipline teams can coordinate their efforts to achieve greater governance of analytics data.
“We’re excited to have the Bancroft team participate in the Validate conference this year,” said Chris Baird, VP Marketing at ObservePoint. “Their collective experience from various disciplines and teams will shed light on the challenge many analytics practitioners have in getting their governance initiatives across the threshold.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
The Bancroft team will speak at Validate on September 18, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey