SILICON SLOPES, Utah — December 6, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that, Erica Eischeid, Marketing Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe, will be speaking at the Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS), January 15, 2020 11am - 4pm EST.
Fostering a data driven culture within your organization can be a challenge. Typically it isn’t because companies lack the desire or are unaware it’s important, but is often because team members don’t have the know-how, or the tools in order to become more data-driven.
So, how do you enable teams to become more data-driven?
Erica addressed this issue saying, “A strong data democratization program ensures users have the access, knowledge, and tools available to make strategic, data driven decisions that take their business to the next level.”
In her session at VAS, “Creating a Data Driven Culture through Data Democratization,” Erica will teach you how to understand key areas of data democratization and how to mature as part of your organization's overall data governance practice.
Erica is an experienced digital analyst who has worked with companies of all sizes to develop and mature their web analytics programs. Erica has deep expertise in digital analytic, project leadership, and working with clients to develop data driven strategy and optimization plans to move their business forward.
The Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS) is ObservePoint’s annual online summit that draws together over 5,000 analysts and digital marketers from around the world. This year’s theme is “Great Experiences Start with Accurate Data” and some of the top analytics experts in the industry will present on how to create better user experiences with better data.
Speakers at this event include:
- Krista Seiden, Founder and Principal Analyst at KS Digital
- Peter O'Neill, Director of Analytics at Ayima, Founder of MeasureCamp
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO of Cardinal Path
- Tanu Javeri, Senior Global SEO Strategist at IBM
- Erica Eischeid, Marketing Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Jose Bergiste, Director of Data & Analytics Engineering at Cognetik
- Lea Pica, Data Storytelling Advocate at LeaPica.com
- Shawn Reed, Sr. Director, Marketing Technology Solutions at Blue Acorn iCi
- Aimee Bos, Sr. Director, Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Jon Tomlinson, Sr. Analytics Architect at Metric Partners
- Mike Maziarz, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Chris O’Neill, Solutions Engineer at ObservePoint
- Andrew Geddes, Sr. Manager, Consulting at ObservePoint
- and more
Learn more and register for the event here: VAS 2020
About Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics has evolved beyond simple metrics to use machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other modern data analysis to become the industry’s leading web analytics technology – delivering more accurate customer insights, faster than ever. Adobe has also been named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, 2017.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.