Websites are getting more and more complicated, creating an increasing number of opportunities for data leakage and unauthorized access to information.
In the age of GDPR, enterprise business owners have a mandate to prevent those leaks whenever possible—ensuring the highest-quality data collection practices in the process.
Companies can make tactical changes to ensure the best possible data for use across the entire enterprise. It’s vital for organizations and its employees to create and establish trust with their online data.
Enterprises including Turner, TrendMicro, and DaveRamsey.com, each have found great success in implementing useful and trustworthy data governance and marketing practices.
Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO of Analytics Demystified, recently said, “During the course of my research on the topic, I was shocked at how many companies had gaping holes in their data collection attributed to no longer used technologies, agencies no longer under contract and just plain sloppiness on the part of multiple lines of business. Take a long, hard look at who is collecting data via your website… you may be shocked too!”
Peterson, author of Big Book of Key Performance Indicators, Web Site Measurement Hacks and long-time member of the web analytics community, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Data Quality and the Digital World.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free access to Peterson’s session about data quality practices, as well as additional sessions hosted by more than 20 data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2010 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.