SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 6, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Eric Myers, Senior Solutions Consultant at Keystone Solutions, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Eric Myers is responsible for architecting the analytics, governance, training and tag management implementations for many of Keystone Solutions’ largest clients. He will present “Driving True Value: Moving Your Data Stream Beyond the Click” and will explore how to increase value from your data stream by driving economic, revenue and cultural value from your data.
Regarding his presentation, Myers said, “Delivering clickstream data alone will no longer set your team apart. Today’s measurement strategy requires you and your team to help drive your organization’s bottom line and can even help to enhance it through credible inventive analysis.”
Eric Myers is among several thought leaders and industry influencers who will be presenting at the Analytics Summit. The Analytics Summit is a free online event that brings together over 5,000 digital marketing and analytics professionals from around the world to watch speaker sessions, discover new strategies, and network amongst themselves from the comfort and convenience of their own offices.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The Analytics Summit gives companies a chance to sharpen their axe when it comes to data. This event is all about helping organizations combine the right expertise, technology and vision for the future to compete in the digital world. When companies correctly apply data, they set themselves apart from the competition.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Ben Gaines, Group Product Manager at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- David Rogers, Testing, Optimization & Analytics Strategy at Slalom
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Myers will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.