SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 9, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Eric Myers, Senior Solutions Consultant at Keystone Solutions, will present at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
Myer’s session, “Moving Beyond Acquisition – Measuring Mobile Experience,” offers better ways to define the customer experience measurement strategy and move toward actionable insight.
“The value of mobile measurement can’t be quantified only in terms of acquisition but must be uncovered an experience at a time as you listen to your unique customer experience at all phases of your customer’s journey from introduction to advocacy,” Myer’s said about his session.
The Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint, brings over 5,000 mobile app marketers and analytics professionals together to hear 20+ movers and shakers in the field of mobile analytics. The event is free and hosted online.
“In the world of mobile app marketing, it can be easy to focus only on acquisition flow or funnel, but to be successful, it is essential to combine data from across the consumer’s entire journey to lead to better actionable insights,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Myers presentation focuses on ways to see the whole picture and create a more holistic view of your mobile customers.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following leaders in the field:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Eric Myers will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register to attend this free event, follow this online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.