SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 14, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Eric Matisoff, Analytics & Data Science Evangelist at Adobe, will be presenting at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online conference that brings 5,000+ mobile app marketers and app analytics professionals together where they will hear 20+ leaders in the industry present on various mobile-focused topics.
Matisoff’s presentation, “App Metrics and Segments You Can’t Live Without,” discusses ways to rethink your best practices for calculated metrics and advanced segmentation in order to learn how to better use and create actionable app analysis.
“We can’t be using the old standbys of Page Views per Visit, Avg Time Spent, and Bounce Rate when analyzing our apps. It’s time to rethink our calculated metric and segmentation strategies to properly align them with consumer app usage,” Matisoff said about his session.
“Since mobile is such a big part of our industry, we have to rethink our best practices when it comes to performing app analytics,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “In his session, Matisoff teaches about advanced calculated metrics and how to use and create them.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit also presents the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Eric Matisoff will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. The event is free and hosted online. To resigter and attend, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.