SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 27, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce that Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
While being ObservePoint’s first ever virtual event of such a large scale, over 30 exceptional speakers have agreed to address what is expected to be 5,000+ digital marketing and web analytic executives, directors, managers and practitioners.
Rob Seolas, CEO at ObservePoint, commented on Matisoff’s participation in the event:
“It’s exciting to have a data science and analytics evangelist like Eric join the lineup for the 2016 Analytics Summit. I’ve heard Eric be described as an ‘intergalactic web analytics gem,’ and that is an excellent way to describe the passion, insight and personality that he brings to all of his projects. With years of varied experience, the 25 Adobe tips that Eric plans to share are certain to be insights that add immediate value to those who choose to attend his presentation.”
Matisoff’s presentation, titled “Become an Adobe Analytics Master,” will provide key insights about how to harness the impressive functionality of Adobe Analytics through the Analysis Workspace.
Matisoff said of his own topic, “Adobe Analytics is one of those products that you learn a new feature every time you log in. In this presentation I want to show how Adobe Analytics customers can intuitively capitalize on the functional capabilities of this industry-leading platform.”
Some of the points that Matisoff will be speaking about include the Segment Comparison Tool, using custom date ranges, Summary Change visualization and best practices for managing an interactive project for analysts.
Matisoff is one of many influential thought-leaders who will be offering invaluable insights at the Analytics Summit. Other speakers include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Matisoff will be presenting at the virtual summit on November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey