SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 21, 2018 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Elizabeth “Smalls” Eckels, President at Bancroft Digital will be presenting at ObservePoint’s Validate conference on October 2-5th 2018.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists and each other. Sessions focus on technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts. The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
During Eckels’ presentation titled, “I Tried These 5 Analytics Productivity Hacks So You Don’t Have To,” she will discuss hacks and habits from successful analytics experts to determine which productivity hacks work well for cultivating happiness and health. Afterward, Eckels and attendees will engage in a roundtable discussion to share productivity tips, trials, and triumphs. In the end, attendees will discover what hacks will make their work efforts more efficient and effective.
Eckels is the founder of Bancroft Digital (formerly Smalls Analytics) and an award-winning, experienced leader in the industry. She’s managed analytics for companies such as Google, DSW and Cardinal Health in partnership with Team Demystified. Her expertise lies in data quality, digital data governance, and creating data-informed organizational culture. Her blend of technical savvy, creativity, and in-depth knowledge allow her to add substantial value to marketing, development, and growth teams across all industries.
“We are eager to see how Elizabeth is able to showcase how analytics experts effectively use their time because it can inspire productivity changes that make work easier—allowing us to learn & earn more, and generally do better in our jobs,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint.
The list of guest speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Chris Burkard, Explorer, Photographer, Speaker and Author
- Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Tim Crandley, Head of Global Marketing Technology at Carnival Corporation
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technical Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
- Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
- Adam Jenkins, President at Digital IQ, INC
- Anthony Magee, Senior Director of Product Marketing at SYNTASA
- AJ Resnick, Head of Brand Growth at Wine Access
- Joael Harbi, Solutions Architect at CBS Interactive
- Chris Andres, VP Global Customer Success at Tealium
- Brian Shampnois, Director of Analytics at Brooks Bell
- Dan Roden, Corporate Evangelist at Domo
Eckels will speak at Validate on October 3, 2018. To register and attend this event, follow this portal: Validate 2018
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.