SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 5, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Ed Devine, Sr. Program Manager of Data Privacy & IT Compliance at Fandango, and Glen Horsley, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN, will be leading a session at Validate on November 12th, 2020.
GDPR changed the way companies operate in Europe. The massive growth in data collection and proliferation has not been accompanied by an equally matched effort in data management and governance. During their session, “Solving GDPR's Data Subject Requests Big Data Problem,” Devine and Horsley will discuss the creation and rollout of a privacy program that resulted in Four Recommendations for DSR compliance, plus one thing to never do.
Glen Horsely leads operations at RIVN including growth strategy, customer support and retention. His focus over the past decade has been around helping companies optimize their customer data to improve customer experience and grow revenue. Glen has been focused on helping to create lasting clients and partner relationships, and has the unique ability to quickly understand complicated problems and offer easy to implement solutions.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- Pam Frei, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Nick Huang, Manager of Business Intelligence & Online Commerce at Epson
- Charlotte Castillo, Senior Analyst at Epson
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Glen Horsely, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Dorian D. Regester, Digital Analytics Consultant
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Eric Van Pyrz, Full Stack Engineer, Assistant Vice President at M&T Bank
- Ed Devine, Sr. Program Manager, Data Privacy & IT Compliance at Fandango
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Dimitri Terhout, Digital Analytics Developer at Carrefour
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Devine & Horsley will speak on November 12, 2020. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.