SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 3, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce that Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit is anticipated to draw in 5000+ digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners, with 30+ industry influencers to offer valuable insights in keynotes and breakout sessions.
“We are very excited to provide a platform to such thought-leaders,” said ObservePoint VP of Marketing Chris Baird. “These influencers advance the analytics marketplace of ideas by sharing actionable, research-based, relevant points-of-view and best practices. This one-of-a-kind event will bring together a wide range of experts who share a singular, maniacal focus of achieving mastery of data governance and pioneering new ideas and solutions in the digital analytics space.”
Concerning Lee’s participation in the event, Baird went on to say, “Lee has more than two decades of experience working in the digital analytics and marketing space. He’ll be dropping value bombs left and right, and anyone who doesn’t attend is really going to miss out.”
Isensee’s presentation will be titled “Hey Siri, What Are App Analytics?” Isensee said regarding his own presentation, “We’ve come a long way from the early days of mobile, and the market is changing. Companies who don’t delegate resources to implement and monitor mobile and app analytics are going to be left behind.”
Isensee will be joining other heavy hitters at the Analytics Summit, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Isensee will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
About Search Discovery
Search Discovery is a digital intelligence company that empowers organizations to make transformative business decisions. Their enablement, empowerment and advisory services help organizations capture, understand and communicate the right data to propel their business forward. Learn more about how Search Discovery’s digital intelligence solutions help businesses make better decisions.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey