SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 11, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance, is honored to announce that Merkle’s Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics, and Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Ackles and Cannon will present “In Stitches: Assembling a Complete Visitor Data Profile,” discussing the need to connect data from various channels for a comprehensive view of the customer. Speaking of her own session, Ackles said:
“Most businesses do a good job of offering their users multiple ways to interact with their brand. Where they fall short is connecting the multiple entry points back to the same user. A sound data connectivity strategy would go a long way in providing a 360-degree view of your customers.”
As a whole, the Analytics Summit is expected to attract more than 5,000 analytics, digital marketing, data governance and other data-driven professionals to attend. The theme of this year’s event is “Strategies for Success in 2018,” gesturing towards the insights attendees expect to gather from the presentations.
The event is 100% virtual, allowing attendees to log in and attend the event from around the world.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The goal of putting on a virtual event is to replicate as many of the aspects of an in-person conference online, while making the presentations and networking opportunities available at a broad scale.”
Concerning the speakers, Baird said, “Danielle and Scott participated in the event as speakers last year, and shared some amazing insights about the discovery phase of analytics. We’re excited to see the content they’ve prepared for this year’s event.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Cannon and Ackles will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey