SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 28, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Decibel is sponsoring Validate 2020 and that Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer, will be leading a session at the summit.
In his session at Validate, “How Linking Digital CX with Revenue Can Predict Millions for Your Brand,” Phair will explain how, by harnessing the latest experience analytics technologies, these leading companies quantified digital customer experiences to establish an explicit link with revenue performance, revealing how even small improvements translate into tens of millions in additional online revenue.
“It’s now generally accepted that the better the experience on a website or app, the more revenue that website or app will generate,” says Phair. “But how can brands put a specific number on this relationship to shed light on exactly how much they stand to gain by improving experiences?” This presentation will outline how three global brands conclusively answered this question.
Shane Phair is CMO at Decibel, the digital experience analytics solution. With over ten years' leadership experience in marketing and sales, Shane previously launched the CM Group brand and rebranded several portfolio organizations, including Campaign Monitor, Emma, and Delivra. He holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing data & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Glen Horsely, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Phair will speak on November 12, 2020 at 15:55pm CET. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.