SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 5, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that David Kirschner, Independent Advisor and Former Google Lead, will be leading a breakout session at Validate, ObservePoint’s marketing and analytics summit.
David’s session at Validate, “You Can Handle The Truth: Change Management Tips for Measurement,” will help attendees discover how to reduce points of friction arising from the introduction of new measurement initiatives as well how to communicate change, set goals, recruit talent and overcome objections.
"In a busy organization, if changes don't seem relevant, they're not getting done,” David stated, "And without executive support, your chances of success are slim."
It was January, 1997, and his company had just launched its first website when David’s boss asked him, “Who’s coming to our site and why?” That single question prompted thousands of others within David’s curious mind, and propelled him to a career leading high-performing teams at Google, Adobe, Hotels.com, Zoosk, and Mars Inc. While at Google, David focused on their attribution products, so he brings a unique perspective, and probably some war stories, to our event.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing data & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor and Former Google Lead
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director of DMPG
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors University
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
David will speak on November 12, 2020. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.