SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 12, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Gatdula has more than seven years of experience in the digital analytics field, working primarily with Adobe Analytics. He leads transformative strategy across verticals, creates organizational maturity in data governance strategies, and works cross-functionally while mentoring multiple teams to achieve organizational success.
Gatdula’s session at Validate is titled, “Data Governance & Maturity.” During this breakout session, attendees will participate in a roundtable-like discussion on data governance best practices. The discussion will focus on data governance, maturity models, and key strategies to answer questions and examine organizational opportunities that can help guide participants towards a more effective and efficient level of data-driven organizational awareness.
“David has extensive experience in the industry and will be a truly valuable addition to Validate this year,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “His session is sure to help even experienced analysts improve their data governance practices and find new ways to create efficiency. We’re so excited he will be presenting this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Gatdula’s session will take place on September 19th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.