SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 11, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe, will be speaking at the 2016 Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit is a virtual event that is expected to draw in 5,000+ analytics and digital marketing executives, directors, managers and practitioners, who can all attend the online event from the comfort of their own office spaces.
“With the increasing speed with which people are switching between their phones to laptops to tablets to desktops on a regular basis, it is imperative that digital marketers adapt. DeVisser addresses this need to develop processes and adopt solutions that allow them to properly collect and organize user data across multiple devices to maintain data consistency and integrity,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said regarding DeVisser’s session.
The title of DeVisser’s presentation is, “Stop Analyzing Devices—Start Understanding the People,” and he will be discussing how digital marketers often use metrics like hits, visits and unique visitors to understand users, and how unfortunately, these metrics actually yield insights about devices, but devices don’t buy things—people do.
“Reports show consumers own and use, on average, more than seven devices—and growing,” DeVisser explains about his topic. “When the data across multiple devices is not properly organized, the marketer is likely seeing incorrect conversion and activity data, presenting the wrong offer/impression, and/or qualifying a device for one segment but completely different segment for another device. Adobe’s Device Co-op helps organize data to better understand people interacting with your brand.”
Additional industry leaders speaking at the summit include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
DeVisser will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.