SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 1, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe, will speak at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is an online conference that brings together over 5,000 mobile app marketers and analytics professionals to hear from 20+ innovators and creators in the field as they present on a variety of topics in the industry of mobile app marketing and analytics.
DeVisser’s session, “Mobile Department? Shut it down,” will address how to optimize your brand’s mobile efforts for all display surfaces and personalize experiences for customers.
“When I think of a feature or deliverable, I break down its mobile aspect simply as a display surface. I prefer to think of the goal, context, and other variables that may apply to the customer and start building from there,” DeVisser said in regards to his topic.
“Mobile is the most important digital customer experience currently, but it is not the only way to reach your user base,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “We’re honored to have DeVisser on board, addressing the importance of focusing on the customer relationship and their experience with your brand.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit will also feature the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
David DeVisser will present at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. For registration and to attend this free, online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.