SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 1, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that David Booth, Founding Partner and Principal Consultant at Cardinal Path, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
David Booth has advised companies across five continents in web analytics and also teaches masters-level courses on web analytics. He will present “Marketing Analytics in the Age of Machine Learning,” discussing ways to incorporate artificial intelligence and machine learning into marketing.
Speaking of his presentation, Booth said, “We’re in the midst of a digital revolution that has fundamentally changed the customer journey and broken traditional measurement. Despite the challenges, opportunities abound to tap into rapid technology growth to push your boundaries.”
Booth will present at the Analytics Summit along with 25+ other thought leaders and industry influencers. The Analytics Summit is a free, one-day, virtual conference that brings together digital marketing and analytics professionals from around the world to develop new skills, discover new strategies, and explore innovative technologies.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The goal of the Analytics Summit is to bring today’s top trends and innovations to industry professionals all over the world and allow attendees to network with others from across state and country lines. We can only achieve global access through this unique virtual method.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Ben Gaines, Group Product Manager at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- David Rogers, Testing, Optimization & Analytics Strategy at Slalom
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Booth will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.