SILICON SLOPES, Utah – November 4, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, will be presenting at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit will bring together 30+ seasoned analytics experts offering insights to over 5,000 digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners.
The title of Acumen’s session is, “Keeping Your Analytics Clean and Consistent Across Business Units,” and he will be discussing threats inherent in maintaining analytics across various business units and demonstrating why it is critical to audit your deployments and how to automate the auditing process.
Regarding Acumen’s presentation, Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said, “Manually maintaining clean and consistent analytics implementations across various teams and business units is nearly impossible—but you need to govern and audit those implementations in order to collect trustworthy, actionable data. Daryl’s presentation makes it clear just how critical this process is to your organization’s data.”
Additional industry experts presenting at the Analytics Summit include:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Acumen will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.