SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 23, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Daryl Acumen, Manager of Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
Daryl Acumen will present “Fundamentals of A/B & Multivariate Testing,” an introduction aimed at clarifying the importance of data testing in terms easily understood by industry professionals at all skill levels.
Of his topic, Acumen said, “In today’s results-oriented analytics environment, digital professionals need to be able to show constant improvement in their KPIs. Testing is the key to such improvement and understanding how to test, what to test, and how to interpret the results have become must-have skills for marketing and analytic professionals everywhere. If you can’t measure it, then it doesn’t exist.”
Acumen will join 25 other industry leaders presenting at the Analytics Summit, a virtual, one-day conference expected to attract more than 5,000 digital marketers, analysts and other data-driven professionals. The event provides these professionals from around the world with an opportunity to discuss strategies, explore new solutions and network with one another in a dynamic virtual environment.
“The goal of putting on a virtual event is to replicate as many of the aspects of an in-person conference online, while making the presentations and networking opportunities available at a broad scale,” stated Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, concerning the event.
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Acumen will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.