SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 13, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce that Danielle Ackles and Scott Cannon of Axis41, a full-service digital marketing agency, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
“We are very excited to provide a platform to such thought-leaders,” said ObservePoint Vice President of Marketing Chris Baird. “These influencers advance the analytics marketplace of ideas by sharing actionable, research-based, relevant points-of-view and best practices. This one-of-a-kind event will bring together a wide range of experts who share a singular, maniacal focus of achieving mastery of data governance and pioneering new ideas and solutions in the digital analytics space.”
With 5,000+ digital marketing and web analytic executives, directors, managers and practitioners expected to attend, Ackles and Cannon will discuss insightful strategies to make sure that your ObservePoint audit is as comprehensive and accurate as possible by preparing the tools and data necessary in advance.
Ackles said, “Bad planning affects every aspect of a project, especially when it comes to your analytics implementation. If your company is going to spend the time and the money on new software, then it’s best to get it right the first time.”
Ackles and Cannon are joining other renowned experts at the Analytics Summit this November, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Ackles and Cannon will be presenting at the virtual Analytics Summit on November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn More Content by Jack Vawdrey