SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 28, 2021 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Craig Ferguson, Engineering Manager - Analytics at Lloyds Banking Group will be joining Mike Fong, Sr. Manager, Product GTM at ObservePoint, to lead a session at Validate on November 10th, 2021 at 1PM EST.
With companies around the world being fined hundreds of millions of dollars, isn’t it time you started taking data privacy more seriously? Whether it be GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, or any other data protection regulation, sleep easier knowing ObservePoint is watching over your website and protecting your customers’ data, your reputation, and bottom line.
In their session, “Privacy Compliance: Reveal All Data Collection, Collectors, and Destinations,” Ferguson and Fong will show how Privacy Compliance enables you to:
- Inventory your entire website to create a report of all tags and cookies—including what data they collect—and create approved/unapproved lists.
- Identify the geolocation of all server calls to understand where your data is stored and processed.
- Visualize initiator tags and see the relationships of each tag firing on your site to easily locate unauthorized tags.
- Monitor consent categories against tags or cookies and be alerted if your technologies collect data before users have given consent.
Craig Ferguson is a Digital Analytics specialist with many years of experience. During that time he has worked within the financial services industry. His main areas of focus are: Tag Deployment, Governance, Release Management, and Data Quality. Craig is passionate about his work and feels that if you can get the data right, that will help your organisation understand what is happening and allow focus on the why. He also believes that in order for organisations to focus on the “What” & “Why”, it's critical to have the right tools and processes in place.
Mike Fong started his career as a Data Analyst, and has traversed Digital Analytics, Consulting, Sales and now currently works in our Product team as Product Marketing Manager. Clearly a jack of all trades, using data and spreading a positive attitude are the common threads throughout his career.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2021. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate staying online for 2021 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free.
This year’s event will focus on discovering new industry trends, automating experience governance, optimizing customer experiences, validating marketing data & technology, driving revenue with actionable insights, protecting customer data, and more!
Speakers at this event include:
- Tanu Javeri, Digital Data & Analytics Strategist at IBM
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Solutions Consultant at Adobe
- Arthur Engelhard, Senior Digital Implementation Manager at Newfold Digital
- Adam Greco, Product Evangelist at Amplitude
- Craig Ferguson, Engineering Manager - Analytics at Lloyds Banking Group
- Lucas Pafume, Digital Transformation Consultant at Vivo
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Rob Clark, VP, Product at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2021.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and data governance. Our automated Technology Governance solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection errors—ensuring they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Privacy Compliance and Campaign Performance, ObservePoint helps organizations comply with regulations to protect customer data as well as standardize campaign tracking to capture complete, actionable insights.
Together, ObservePoint’s Data Governance solutions bring insights, automation, and compliance to the chaos of customer experience data.