SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 28, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Search Discovery is sponsoring Validate 2020 and that Cory Underwood, their Platform Engineer, will be leading a session.
In his session, “Browser Privacy - The New Normal,” Underwood will discuss how changes in technology can affect the industry, and what businesses can do about it.
“Often lost in the discussion of the legal aspects of privacy, there is a strong undercurrent reflecting the shifting bottom of the technology ocean,” says Underwood. “Over the past two years major browser vendors have introduced a sweeping array of divergent behavior which can affect your analytics, marketing, and optimization efforts.”
Underwood started his career over a decade ago as a Web Developer supporting the marketing team at L.L.Bean. During his time there he entered the world of optimization by troubleshooting A/B Tests, eventually transitioning to full time support of the optimization team. In recent years, he’s held Tech Lead roles in the areas of A/B Testing, Tagging, Personalization and Analytics developing some of the most interesting solutions around in the name of accuracy and impact. His mission is to keep the larger analytics community informed of technical changes imposed by outside forces that could impact their implementations and reporting.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Glen Horsely, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Underwood will speak on November 12, 2020 at 2:00pm EST. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.