SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 28, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce that Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
Rob Seolas, Co-founder & CEO at ObservePoint, is a personal friend of Prohens’ and is excited to see him involved in the event. Seolas said:
“I am thrilled to see Corry participate in this one-of-a-kind event. I’ve had the privilege of knowing Corry for more than ten years and have the highest respect for his management experience in the analytics space. All analytics teams face technical challenges, as well as human challenges, and in his role at IQ Workforce, Corry is tackling the questions of building and managing analytics teams for the future of the industry. His is a unique perspective and approach that will add great value to the content at this year’s virtual Analytics Summit.”
The 2016 Analytics Summit brings together 25+ thought leaders and analytics experts who will share tips and tricks, best practices, technical deep-dives and other industry insight on November 17th, 2016. Registrants can attend breakout sessions, keynote addresses and panel discussions online, from the comfort of their own office spaces.
Prohens will be discussing a prominent challenge that is highly pertinent to the digital marketing practitioners, managers and analysts who are to attend: how to improve recruiting results and extend tenure of data analysts.
Prohens said, “Companies that have the best strategies for recruiting and retaining analytics talent have a huge competitive advantage. They are able to hire analysts that build a comprehensive view of the customer—something that many companies only dream of.”
Sharing the main stage with Prohens at this event will be:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Prohens will be presenting at the virtual summit on November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey