SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 19, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk, will be giving a keynote presentation at Validate 2019.
Colleen Berube has over 20 years of business transformation leadership experience at companies ranging from pre-IPO to the Fortune 100. She was the VP of Business services for Adobe and the Executive VP and CTO at Fisher Investments and even extended her leadership skills to serve as board member and chair for the Institute for Human and Social Development. At her current position as the CIO at Zendesk, Colleen creates and delivers digital strategies and solutions to create top-line growth and deliver bottom-line results.
Berube’s keynote address at Validate 2019 is titled, “From UX to User Loyalty: Using Data to Develop Relationships.” She will present on how to create next-level user experiences and develop two-directional relationships with audiences in order to gain their loyalty, learn how to continue to serve their needs, and establish continuous conversions.
“Colleen is a giant in her field,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Her extensive, multifaceted experience in the digital industry has given her a deep understanding of how to create lasting conversions. Her session will be phenomenal and we are thrilled she will be joining us this year at Validate.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Richard Oto, Partner Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium
- Jeremy Fletcher, Principal Software Engineer, Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten VanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead at Marriott
- Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager at Marriott International
- Chris Mavromatis, Senior Systems Analyst at Mastercard
- Julie Parks, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Matt Parisi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- And more
Berube’s session will take place on September 18th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.