SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 10, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance, is honored to announce that Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is expected to attract more than 5,000 analytics, digital marketing, data governance and other data-driven professionals to attend. The event is 100% virtual, allowing attendees to log in and attend the event from around the world. Attendees will be able to watch speaker sessions, interact with thought leaders and network amongst themselves.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The goal of putting on a virtual event is to replicate as many of the aspects of an in-person conference online, while making the presentations and networking opportunities available at a broad scale.” Concerning the speakers, Baird said, “We’re fortunate to have speakers with a wealth of technical expertise and industry-leading thought leadership who can help event attendees jumpstart their analytics and data governance programs.”
Colin Temple will address the need for companies to expand their data programs beyond the clickstream, integrating online and offline data for a more comprehensive view of the customer and business operations.
Regarding his own session, Temple said, “Digital analysts and marketers have become very skilled at measuring just about everything that falls under their domain, but few have much visibility beyond the digital channel. By marrying digital data with enterprise context, their insights into the bottom line, and their contributions to it, improve dramatically.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Temple will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey