Marketing attribution and personalization are in high demand among marketing teams. However, successfully undertaking data-driven marketing and measurement is made extremely challenging due to many factors. Most notably, it’s difficult to govern your data while ensuring that it can be both reliable and trusted across the entire enterprise.
There are huge opportunities to expand market reach by employing a range of martech offerings and advertising platforms within your marketing and data operations. Keeping track of it all, on the other hand, makes managing that activity challenging and leaves you vulnerable to overhead, waste, and incomplete data.
It’s important to dive into practical and reliable options for mitigating those risks by maintaining and sharing a cohesive and coherent view of your digital channels’ activities, without dedicating excessive budget to the issue.
Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics, recently said, “Marketing data is usually a mess, even when you make substantial investments in trying to keep it clean. There’s no reason it has to be that way, and if marketers make careful but simple adjustments to tool selection and data strategy, the payoff can be staggering.”
Temple, who focuses on keeping his team at the forefront of digital analytics, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Governing Digital Marketing Spend Practically and Reliably.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free access to Temple’s session about effectively managing your digital marketing data, as well as additional sessions hosted by more than 20 data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- David U. Simon, Chief Marketing Officer at SteelHouse
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Ali Haeri, Director of Product Marketing at SteelHouse
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Till Buettner, Senior Data Analyst at Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2010 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.