SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 10, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that CleverTap will be a sponsor at Validate 2019, ObservePoint’s premier customer conference.
CleverTap provides a user retention platform for high-growth mobile apps and is the only platform that uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to personalize the customer experience using real-time behavioral data. Their predictive models result in timely, relevant engagement opportunities based on each user’s exact needs.
As part of their sponsorship this year at Validate, CleverTap will be sending Shawn Edmunds, Vice President-Americas, to participate in the “Sponsor Speed Dating” portion of the general sessions.
Edmunds is an entrepreneur and business development professional who has been driving innovative and commercially-successful growth strategies for brands for over 20 years. At CleverTap, Edmunds is focused on growing the company's market presence in North, Central and South America. With his knowledge of mobile technologies, AI, big data, enterprise growth strategies and business development best practices, he has served as an advisor to numerous mobile and enterprise tech companies, and held leadership positions at Inteliquent (acquired by GTCR) and Flowroute (acquired by West Corporation).
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “Marketing is all about building loyal relationships with customers and CleverTap’s solution does a great job in helping companies make these connections. We’re excited they will be at Validate and look forward to hearing from Shawn.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Colleen Berube, Chief Information Officer at Zendesk
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.