SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 12, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to present Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment, who will speak at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
Sperandio’s session is titled “Making Room for AI and ML in Your Org and Your App,” and he will be explaining why “you need to have your analytics on lock and your app shaved down if you want to seize the upside of [machine learning] in your app and across your organization.”
“Having strong analytics is the important foundation needed to create an innovative mobile product strategy,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Sperandio talks about ways to make space for great analytics in your company by having a forward-thinking strategy that focuses on contextual inference, personalization and more.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint, is the premiere mobile analytics conference that is held online, and is free to attend. This conference brings together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics professionals where they will hear from 20+ leaders in the field of mobile and app analytics.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will also host the following innovators in the industry:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Chris Sperandio will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. For registration and to attend this free event, follow this online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.