SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 19, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium, will be presenting a session at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is a free, online event that brings together over 5,000 professionals in the field of mobile and app analytics to hear from 20+ thought leaders in the industry.
Slovak’s presentation is titled “Identity Resolution is Key to Digital Transformation,” and in regards to this topic, Slovak asserts, “Data is the language of the customer experience.”
“An agile identity resolution strategy is essential if a business wants to transform in the digital world and deliver personalized experiences that are relevant to their clients,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “In his presentation, Slovak talks about ways to create an agile identity resolution strategy to help you implement this in your own business.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit also features the following speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Chris Slovak will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register and attend this event, follow this online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.