Almost on a daily basis, businesses need to adjust to ever-increasing customer expectations and industry trends. They need to become customer-centric.
Keeping up with this overwhelming demand for customer-centricity forces digital professionals to focus their efforts at the center of all customer experience: data.
To maintain and improve customer relationships, teams need to focus on the core data that is collected from customers. Utilizing the correct data, organizations can use this to directly improve their customer experience and feel confident doing so.
Meeting customer expectations does not only require exploring data in relation to the customer experience, but you also have to work with your brand goals, technology and customer experience to get it all right.
Chris Slovak, VP, Global Sales Solutions at Tealium, recently said, “Customer experience is rapidly becoming as critical to business as the services they provide. In the new dynamic, data is the language of customer relationships. Brands must utilize, protect and listen to the signals in data to be successful.”
Slovak, who has worked in the industry for over 10 years for companies like Yahoo, SearchForce and Hookit.com, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Customer Centered Experiences Through Data.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free online access to Slovak’s session on data and customer-centered experiences, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- David Booth, Chief Commercial Officer at Cardinal Path
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Slovak will present at the Analytics Summit on October 25th, 2018. To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.