SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 24, 2016 – ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Chris Slovak, VP of Global Solutions at Tealium, will be speaking at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit is expected to draw in 5,000+ digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners, all expecting to garner valuable insight from analytics thought leaders like Slovak.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said, “Tealium is renowned for tackling tough tag management and digital marketing challenges, and it’s exciting to have such an organization sponsor the 2016 virtual Analytics Summit. I am thrilled with their selected speaker, Chris Slovak. Chris is a strategic thinker with an excitement and enthusiasm for tag management that is contagious.”
Commenting on his participation in the event, Slovak said, “Tealium’s collaborative efforts with ObservePoint have always brought significant value to the analytics space, but we’re especially excited for this opportunity.”
The title of Slovak’s presentation is “5 Steps for Balancing Customer Experience with Data Governance.” He will be addressing an up-and-coming issue in the analytics industry: new government regulations that would require companies to reevaluate their data governance strategies.
Slovak will be joined by a host of other digital analytics thought leaders, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
This virtual Analytics Summit is to take place November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey