SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 6, 2017 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Chris Meares, VP of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia, will presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is a virtual event focused on addressing top concerns for data-driven companies and data-oriented professionals. More than 25 thought leaders and industry influencers will be presenting and interacting with 5,000+ virtual attendees from around the world.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “The Analytics Summit allows us to host the top analytics minds along with thousands of attendees. It really is a special opportunity for data professionals worldwide to build up their insights portfolio and optimize their organizations using data.”
In his presentation, Chris Meares will show how data collection, governance, quality, integration and accessibility can help companies glean the insights they need to make meaningful decisions.
Regarding his own session, Chris Meares said:
“Without a strong data operations strategy, your business will run the risk of collecting inaccurate data that will compromise your ability to make smart and mission-critical decisions. You need a dependable data foundation to produce a reliable action plan and to maximize the business value of your data analytics strategy.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Meares will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, just follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey