SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 25, 2018 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Chris Andres, VP of Global Customer Success at Tealium, will be presenting leading two breakout sessions at ObservePoint’s Validate conference on October 2-5th 2018.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists and each other. Sessions focus on technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts. The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
During Andres’ first session titled, “It’s Not You, It’s Your Data—The Impact of Data Readiness on ML/AI,” he will discuss how the field of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is not new, yet organizations are still discovering brand new ways to apply ML methods in their complex and expanding data sets. He will continue by showing that the demand for data science talent is growing while the problems of collecting clean and meaningful data for machine learning are snowballing faster than most organizations can keep up with. Andres will summarize his discussion by teaching why organizations need to take full advantage of the avalanche of artificial intelligence functionality and why it’s critical that they first implement a data foundation that’s ready for the task.
Andres will also be leading a breakout session titled, “What is Future-Ready Data?” In this session, he will focus on tangible ways to get your customer data ready for tomorrow and beyond by discussing:
- Where most organization’s data integration maturity stacks up
- How to think about data-first and customer-first design
- The overlap between marketing, customer experience, and privacy compliance
- Steps to realign your customer data strategy to embrace change
Andres is a business and marketing strategy leader. He has over a decade of experience spanning over a wide variety of functional areas including customer support operations, software development, analytics, project management and the various aspects of digital marketing. Prior to becoming VP of Global Customer Success at Tealium, he was the founder and CEO of Upbuilt LLC, a company that specialized in game development, content syndication and managed to garner over a million daily active users. Earlier in his career, he worked as a Technical Account Manager in support of customers at WebSideStory and then Omniture. He has done many analytics implementations as well as personally overseen 100+ TMS implementations.
“Chris has accomplished many impressive milestones in his career which makes me eager to learn from his solutions and advice on some of the most daunting difficulties facing the data and analytics industry today,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint.
The list of guest speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Chris Burkard, Explorer, Photographer, Speaker and Author
- Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technology Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
- Tim Crandley, Head of Global Marketing Technology at Carnival Corporation
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technical Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
- Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
- Adam Jenkins, President at Digital IQ, INC
- Anthony Magee, Senior Director of Product Marketing at SYNTASA
- AJ Resnick, VP of Marketing at Wine Access
- Joael Harbi, Solutions Architect at CBS Interactive
- Brian Shampnois, Director of Analytics at Brooks Bell
- Dan Roden, Corporate Evangelist at Domo
Andres will speak at Validate on October 3rd & 4th, 2018. To register and attend this event, follow this portal: Validate 2018
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.