SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 28, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Chris Mavromatis, Senior Systems Analyst at Mastercard, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
Chris Mavromatis has been involved in various technical and business roles through most areas of digital marketing for almost 18 years. He started his career in digital marketing at the Scottrade Brokerage firm and is now at Mastercard heading the digital auditing and governance function. His main areas of focus have been website development, leading teams through content management systems migrations (Adobe Experience Manager among others), targeting and personalization, audience management, and most recently website auditing and governance.
Mavromatis’ session at Validate is titled, “Analyzing Approaches to Remediating Unapproved Tags Found on your Sites.” His session will focus on the problems unapproved third-party tags cause and strategies to remove them. He will also discuss some of the challenges Mastercard has faced in removing unauthorized tags and the lessons they have learned.
“Chris’ extensive experience and experience with Mastercard will bring a broad perspective to Validate this year,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “His session is sure to provide strategies all those in attendance can apply to removing unauthorized tags. We are so excited he will be attending this year.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Richard Oto, Partner Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium
- Jeremy Fletcher, Principal Software Engineer, Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten VanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead at Marriott
- Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager at Marriott International
- Julie Parks, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Matt Parisi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- And more
Mavromatis’ session will take place on September 18th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.