SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 26, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Chetan Prasad, Product Manager with Adobe’s Digital Marketing, will be speaking at ObservePoint’s 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit.
The Mobile Analytics Summit is the premiere, free, online event in the mobile space and will bring together over 5,000 analytics professionals and mobile app marketers who will hear from 20+ movers and shakers in the field of mobile analytics.
The title of Prasad’s presentation is “Acquire, Engage, and Optimize to Drive App Addiction,” and he will be addressing how marketers need to consider the whole mobile app lifecycle in order to deliver lasting branded experiences.
“Capturing a mobile app user’s attention and time is a highly competitive world for marketers and product teams,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “In order to succeed, marketers must coordinate all aspects of acquiring users, understanding their behaviors, engaging them over time, and optimizing their experiences to retain these consumers. Prasad’s presentation helps marketers implement strategies to do so.”
“A large number of global marketers and agencies are stuck, with many not measuring the performance of their mobile marketing and media campaigns, let alone tackling attribution,” Prasad said, “The limited ability to track mobile ROI is holding many marketers back from increasing their mobile budgets.”
The conference will also feature presentations from these industry leaders:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Chetan Prasad will present his topic at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. To register for this event and to attend, visit the online portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.