Many companies struggle with getting the data and insights they need to make effective business and marketing decisions, which often is because they don’t have the tools or the drive to govern their martech implementation.
Enterprises using complicated features such as user identity management need to guarantee that their implementation is error-free and effective.
Thankfully, even simple tools like Google Analytics include features that can help execute a plan of attack for governing martech.
These types of features are often underutilized but can have a noticeable impact on organizations that are missing out on easy and simple ways they can improve their data governance program for better decision-making practices.
Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros recently said, “Google Analytics can’t be managed by any one signal person anymore. Often, this is still the case, but the continued struggles in products quality and actionable data make it more clear than ever that data is a team effort.”
Farina, who has worked in digital analytics for over 10 years, almost all of which have been with world-leading Google Analytics 360 providers, will further address this topic during his presentation at the upcoming Analytics Summit on October 25th, titled “Google Analytics 360 & Data Governance Features.”
Register for the 2018 virtual Analytics Summit to gain free online access to Farina’s session on utilizing Google Analytics 360, as well as additional sessions hosted by 20+ data-driven experts who will cover topics focusing on analytics governance for today and tomorrow.
The list of speakers boasts additional industry experts, including:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager at Google Analytics
- Eric T. Peterson, Founder and CEO at Analytics Demystified
- Chris Slovak, VP of Global Sales at Tealium Solutions
- John Lovett, Senior Director of Data Strategy at Search Discovery
- Charles Farina, Manager, Digital Analytics at Analytics Pros
- Chris Peters, Analytics Manager at Cognetik
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- David Booth, Chief Commercial Officer at Cardinal Path
- Jennifer Kunz, Principal Architect at 33 Sticks
- Judah Phillips, Founder of Vizadata
- Karen Bellin, VP of Data and Analytics at Mirum Agency
- Lara Fisher, Senior Analytics Strategist at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Eric Dumain, VP of Product in Management at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Farina will present at the Analytics Summit on October 25th, 2018. To register and watch this event for free, follow this portal: Analytics Summit
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.