SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 18, 2017 — ObservePoint, industry leader in automated data governance and tag validation, is honored to announce that Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is a virtual event hosting 25+ industry influencers and thought leaders speaking about all thing analytics. The event is 100% online, allowing attendees to log in and attend from the comfort of their own offices.
“By bringing together top analytical minds into one virtual environment, ObservePoint is able to address the principal concerns of data-driven professionals at a massive scale,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint.
Some of the topics speakers will address include analytics, digital intelligence, data visualization and storytelling, data governance, enterprise data integration, reporting and more.
Charles Farina will be focusing specifically on how to improve usage of Google Analytics. Farina said concerning his own topic:
“Your analytics capabilities are only as good as your ability to do something and show results. Too often the material around digital analytics focuses on the volume of data that you could be tracking about your users. My session will focus on actionable uses of Google Analytics to combine qualitative and quantitative data, improve campaigns and improve your websites and experiences.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Farina will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey