SILICON SLOPES, Utah — September 11, 2018 — ObservePoint is honored to announce that Brian Shampnois, Director of Analytics at Brooks Bells, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s Validate conference on October 2-5th 2018.
Validate is a one-of-a-kind analytics event where digital analysts gather together to learn from industry leaders, world-class brands, product evangelists and each other. Sessions focus on technical problem-solving with interactive product deep-dives, roundtable discussions and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts. The agenda also includes live entertainment, local dining experiences and revitalizing recreational activities in the world-famous Park City, Utah.
“We are privileged to host the sharp and charismatic data analytics leader, Brian Shampnois. He is known for his captivating presentations and will be an invaluable addition to the amazing line of speakers selected for Validate 2018.” Said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint
The list of guest speakers boasts dozens of industry experts, including:
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Elizabeth “Smalls” Eckels, President at Smalls Analytics
- Chris Burkard, Explorer, Photographer, Speaker and Author
- Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Tim Crandley, Marketing Technology & Transformation Leader at Holland America Line
- Joael Harbi, Digital Analytics Solutions Engineer at CBS
- Drew Isaacs, Principal at Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- John Livingston, Senior Manager, Technical Consulting Practice Lead at Adobe
- Vaughan Williams, Global Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting at Sanofi
- Adam Jenkins, President at Digital IQ, INC
- Dan Roden, Corporate Evangelist at Domo
With expertise in data analysis, A/B testing, website optimization, and user psychology, Shampnois is responsible for managing the analytics department and processes. He has 11 years of experience working in the industry—the last six of which have been spent at Brooks Bell.
During Shampnois’ presentation titled, “Storytelling with Data: Find and Share More Meaningful Insights from Your Data,” he will be discussing how data is only valuable when it enables a better understanding of customers that leads to useful and actionable new ideas. Shampnois will also be covering how to go beyond simply describing performance and dive into how to find the “why” behind that performance—as well as how to communicate those findings in a way that can impact the rest of your business.
Brian will speak at Validate on October 4, 2018. To register and attend this event, follow this portal: Validate 2018
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in tag governance.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics testing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies test millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation, and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s tag governance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.