SILICON SLOPES, Utah — November 3, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Ben Gaines, Group Product Manager for Adobe Analytics Cloud, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is a free, one-day virtual event that brings together over 5,000 digital marketing and analytics professionals from around the world to watch speaker sessions, interact with thought leaders and network amongst themselves from the comfort and convenience of their own offices.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “Because the Analytics Summit is a free, online event, it provides companies with the opportunity to expand their data skillset without sacrificing valuable time or money. The goal is to bring today’s top trends and innovations to industry professionals all over the world, and we can only achieve global access through this unique virtual method.”
Gaines, one of the event’s 25+ presenters, has worked in digital analytics for many years and currently helps customers understand their data needs and strategize accordingly. He will present “Customer Intelligence Rockstar Tips and Tricks” and will advise attendees on how to get more value out of their customer data.
Speaking on Gaines’s presentation, Chris Baird said, “For many companies, the push to turn your customer data into real action can feel overwhelming. Benjamin Gaines has some great tips to assist any company, no matter the size, in their endeavors to improve their use of customer data.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Ben Gaines, Group Product Manager at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- David Rogers, Testing, Optimization & Analytics Strategy at Slalom
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Gaines will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.