SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 25, 2016 – ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of data analytics validation, is pleased to announce that Rusty Warner of Forrester Research and Susan Vertrees of Adobe will be giving a keynote presentation together at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit will be fueled by the insights of seasoned thought leaders with the intent to help companies refine and magnify their data analytics processes.
Rob Seolas, CEO of ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “Analytics is at the core of every digital process within an enterprise. Digital marketers, analysts and stakeholders have to be at the top of their analytics game. Our hope is that the Analytics Summit will help them do just that.”
Regarding Warner and Vertrees’ participation in the event, Seolas went on to say, “We are especially excited to welcome Rusty and Susan as keynote speakers. Their level of experience gives them unique perspective on how actionable data can really have an impact on a company’s performance.”
The title of Warner and Vertrees’ upcoming presentation is “Mastering Customer Behavior Data with Centers of Excellence.” They will be presenting to 5,000+ digital marketing and analytics executives, directors, managers and practitioners.
Warner and Vertrees will share the spotlight with other renowned experts on the main stage this November, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
This virtual Analytics Summit is to take place November 17, 2016. Those interested in attending can register and attend the event via the virtual event portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey