SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 29, 2017 — ObservePoint announced today that Digital Analytics Professional Amit Kanakrai will speak at ObservePoint’s Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22.
In his session, “How to Champion Mobile Analytics Implementation,” Kanakrai will be speaking about not only mobile analytics implementation but also on structuring data quality processes within Adobe Analytics.
“The mobile app plays a vital role in our daily lives, and consequently it becomes crucial for businesses to understand the user behaviour within their app, such as the onboarding experience or the level of engagement. To capture and understand meaningful data requires robust measurement implementation,” Kanakrai said about his presentation topic.
The Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint, is the premier online event that brings over 5,000 analytics professionals and mobile app marketers together in a venue where they will hear presentation from 20+ innovators and leaders in the mobile analytics industry.
The conference will also showcase the following leaders in the industry:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Amit Kanakrai will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. Interested parties can register and attend this free event by following this virtual portal:https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.