SILICON SLOPES, Utah — May 25, 2017 — Today ObservePoint announced that Alison Murdock, Senior VP of Marketing at Verto Analytics, and Michael Becker, Co-founder & Managing Partner of mCordis, will be presenting at the Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
“We are thrilled to have Alison and Michael speaking at the summit,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, “Their presentation discusses the importance of connectivity in marketing and how consumers today are interested in a ‘value exchange’ when it comes to marketing strategies, which is a shift the industry is heading toward.”
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit will bring together 5,000+ mobile app marketers and analytics professionals and feature 20+ innovators and influencers in the field, including Murdock and Becker, who will be presenting: “The Connected Marketer: What It Is & Why You Must Become One.”
“Status Quo Marketers hold on to a bygone era of advertising by flooding the market with cross-channel promotions and messaging in the hopes of grabbing an individual’s attention. They struggle to absorb, and maybe, ignore critical facts about how consumer behavior has changed,” Murdock said about the presentation topic. “Connected Marketers, on the other hand, understand that grabbing a person’s attention involves a value exchange. These marketers use insights and data to learn when and where to reach the individual and how to meet her needs, on her terms.”
Becker added, “In the era of the connected individuals, marketers and businesses should focus on creating value for and with people, not from them.”
The premiere, free, online event will also feature these speakers:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Alison Murdock and Michael Becker will be speaking at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. For those interested in registering and attending, this information can be found using this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.